I am a beauty and food addict. Sometimes beauty is a little challenging to write about it, because there is so much good stuff out there, and requires a more detailed review, but I would love to share products with you that I continuously buy:
- Moroccan Oil (I purchased this 4 times–since trying it 3 years ago). It’s a great product, and now it’s like conditioner, body wash & shampoo– it’s apart of my routine. I put it in my hair after I shower, put it in my hair after I’m done styling it!
- TRESemme Heat Protectant Spray (the red bottle– I’ve purchased this 3 times since trying it in 2011). I feel like this is a great product –and hopefully it’s doing what it’s suppose to –because i feel like it is and it smells greats and curbs the frizz mid going out or mid-dinner with friends!
- Apple Cider Vinegar (bought this twice since buying it in October, 2013). I am obsessed and will have a WHOLE post dedicated to it! Needless to say: great for your HAIR, SKIN AND WEIGHT!
- NARS “Larger Than Life” lipgloss in Place Vendôme: OMG LOVE IT! AHHHH but I hate the price tag ($26). I only wear it for special occasions/going out & the quality and consistency is awesome, it’s thick, glossy, stays put, leaves my mark on glasses, and has a pretty residual effect! when i wear it people always notice it and my girl friends are always trying to “borrow it” so it’s WINNER! and once i get some time I’ll go out and purchase it again!!
- Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple: I’ve purchased it twice. great color, feels great, and doesn’t flake or dry out!
- Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner: I’ve been buying it since 2009. Salon quality product – i like the lather.
- Foaming make-up cloths: I usually buy Oil of Olay or Ponds, which ever one is on sale – they’re both great. i use them alot when i’m worried about over working my skin with the Clarisonic!
- Neutrogena Grapefruit Body Wash and Face Wash: (Purchased this 4 times!) It seems natural and I like the grapefruit aspect.
- Make Up Forever’s Black Eye Liner: LOVE THIS. i use to wear regular drugstore liner (Revlon, Cover Girl, etc) but it would always end up ON my contacts and then at some point during the night my eyes would feel irritated and my vision would blur! Ever since buying this I can say that it’s NEVER HAPPENED. I love this product, and WILL be purchasing it again ($20).
- Falsie’s Mascara with the bottom lash brush: LOVE this mascara. My relationship with it is turbulent because it dries out out my lashes and sometimes flakes — but I the results i get with Falsie’s does not compare to any other brand i’ve tried — it’s just AWESOME – people always compliment my lashes. I have purchased at least 5 or 6 tubes!