I wish my blog were popular enough for me to get endorsements or free stuff, because I have seriously been spending way to much of my law school graduation gift funds on beauty products. Not only do I buy these products, but then I end up doing reviews for all my friends, family, and fellow WordPress bloggers – so yeah, it would be nice if I could spend my funds in other areas, but alas, I am a beauty connoisseur. #junkie.
In the middle of May I purchased Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, and I must say, I absolutely LOVE IT. I love the way it smells, and I love the current condition of my skin. I am 25 so my skin aging or having fine lines is not a real concern yet, but having an even skin tone and clearing up imperfections (dark spots & acne scars) and just giving me soft, pretty looking skin, is something I really love.
After wearing the night treatment for a month, I woke up this morning washed my face and looked in the mirror and said “Why do I wear so much foundation? This is looking good.” LOL. I then proceeded out of my bathroom and made some coffee and started my Kaplan Bar Review videos. I wanted to wait till I finished my Bar Review videos to blog about the product, but I seriously can’t contain myself with how happy I am with the results!
Things I love about it:
- The results. Duh. I would say about one week in I noticed that this was actually working, and now 4 weeks in I’m clearly head over heels.
- The immediate soft feel of the lotion. Enough said.
- The smell. I love the light smell. I know that some people hate it when their night creams smell good, but I love it! I feel all fresh and clean.
I feel like I should give you a con, because I just gave you the pros, but it’s a little difficult and I’m seriously going to give you really pathetic cons, that are extremely DE MINIMIS:
- Sometimes I’ll wake up and get the urge to put more on since I will feel like my skin has consumed all the product (so maybe what I’m implying is I want it to be thicker?)
- I’ll apply a thicker application under my eyes, and instead of being absorbed I’ll get white residue under my eye.
- The price point is actually annoying. I hate pay $17.49 for the product.
The only true con is the price, but it is still considerably cheaper than other night creams, so I am going to keep the complaining to a minimum. If you’re interested in trying the product out here is a link: http://www.target.com/p/olay-total-effects-anti-aging-night-firming-treatment-1-7-oz/-/A-10910238
Tell me what you think about! I am curious to know what night creams you guys use, and what night creams worked or did not work for you.
Keep me posted. Xoxo