Here is a basic checklist of things you’ll need for the Indian / Desi / Pakistani wedding you’ll be attending:
- For each event, a different out fit. Even if there are two events in one day- you pack an outfit for each separate event.
- Bangles (ask a friend or order some off of Amazon – sizing can be a little weird, so make sure you do it two weeks in advance so you can return them if they do not work out)
- Eye Liner
- Your favorite eye shadow palette
- Beauty Blender
- Translucent Power
- Setting Spray
- False Lashes
- Making removing wipes
- “Chill Clothes” – stuff to wear when you grab breakfast, are attending dance practice or hanging out with everyone after the event ends.
- Curling Rod/ Iron
- Blow Dryer
- De-Frizz Serum ❤
- Flats to wear when dancing
- Back up cell phone battery (pictures you guys)
- Safety Pins
- Bobby Pins
If you were to pack all of the above – I think you’d be in good shape!