(This is the SPRING facial hair remover. You can purchase it for $1.83 by this Amazon seller)
My friends would definitely qualify me as a TOUGH critic, seeing as I am always looking for pros AND cons when I buy a product. Hopefully, I can find more pros, than I can cons, and if I do, I usually tell all my girlfriends about the product, and they usually end up buying it one by one (I think I should get commission).
The SPRING Facial hair remover is one of the best products I have purchased under $5. It has saved me hundreds of dollars. I use to spend $5 every other week getting my upper lip hair threaded. I know going to get it threaded seems excessive, but waxing my upper lip hair was turning into a horrible idea, since I was taking off my upper lip SKIN! After numerous encounters with my skin coming off or being irritated, I decided that threading would be my only option (plucking was an option, just NOT that realistic).
I luckily heard about this product on the Today Show, and decided to conduct my own due diligence, and I heard some good reviews about it, so I decided to check it out! Thank God, I did because I love it! It saves me $, time, & gas. I can do it whenever I am free, and at my own convenience, and I can thread my upper lip hair twice a week, once a week or every other week incurring NO additional costs!
As I stated before, I am ALWAYS looking for cons (here they are):
- You need to clean the spring after each use or each other use, or you will break out!
- Mine rusted after sometime (I have yet to replace it, but I think I should do that soon)
- It hurt (but so does regular threading)
Tips on using it:
- Use the SPRING after showering, it hurts less!
- Wash your face after using the spring, and then use toner!
- If you’re confused about the turning technique, then check out a youtube video!
I hope you decide to give this product a try. It is cheaper than a latte at Starbucks, and could end up saving you way more than you expected.
P.S. Here is an easy video on how to use it: